Dr. Robert C. Smith is an innovator in the field of medical communication, the doctor-patient relationship, and mental health in medical settings. He pioneered the first evidence-based interviewing textbook also developed the first evidence-based method to guide doctors in conducting mental health care.
Dr. Smith is happy to be interviewed on the following topics:
- How to Best Interact with Your Doctor
- What to Expect if Your Doctor Has Good Communication Skills
- Why Doctors Don’t Have Good Communication Skills
- Why Mental Health Care Lags Behind Medical Care-And What We Can Do About It
- What Are the Alternatives to Taking Opioids for Chronic Pain?
- Are Opioids of Value for Chronic Pain?
To interview Dr. Smith or to book him for speaking, please fill out the form on the contact page or call Jinie Shirey at: 517-353-3730
Dr. Smith has been interviewed, featured or quoted on/in:
Los Angeles Times, Ladies Home Journal, New York Times, Time, The Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, The Today Show, and Elle